Now there’s an eco-chic way to store your fresh produce, make it last longer in the refrigerator, and reduce the amount of plastic in the environment, all while supporting a good cause.
Ann’s Honor told us about their new Green Market-Fresh Bags, the first in a forthcoming line of products featuring the original illustrations of Ann Clark.
Several years prior to her diagnosis with Parkinson’s disease, Mrs. Clark created a series of impeccably detailed illustrations for a cookbook. Mrs. Clark’s family has given the drawings a new life by using them to adorn eco-friendly products for the company named after her. And in Ann’s Honor, they tell us they’ll donate 10% of their profits to The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research.
- Designed, printed and manufactured in the United States
- Made from breathable unbleached natural cotton
- Washable, reusable, and long-lasting
- Able to extend the refrigerator shelf-life of your fresh fruits and vegetables by allowing ventilation, unlike plastic bags which trap spoilage-inducing ethylene gas emitted by produce
- Offered in three sizes perfect for both storage and shopping – bag weight is printed on the bags so that grocery checkers can accurately weigh your produce.
- A beautiful way for you to reduce the amount of harmful plastic in the environment
Learn more and purchase: http://www.annshonor.com/products.html